Ms. Murphy Junior & Seniors
Have a look back at some photos from our aistear topic of Antartica way back in January.
Work for Junior Infants week of June 22nd please click here.
Work for Senior Infants week of June 22nd please click here.
Work for Junior Infants June 15th- June 19th please click here.
Work for Senior Infants June 15th- June 19th please click here.
Have a look at this video to revise all our songs to go with the letter sounds.
If you need assistance with understanding something that has been assigned to your child I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible.
One of our favourite songs we learnt this year and guaranteed to lift the spirits.
Perhaps consider having a family Happiness Jar at home. Add to the jar once a day with something that has made your child/family members grateful/happy. Discuss and write down together. It could be a day without rain, talking on the phone to a grandparent, baking in the kitchen, playing outside , cuddling up to a pet or having a bubble bath ! This will help us focus on the little things we can be grateful for in our lives.
Some Useful Apps & Websites & Resources for Junior and Senior Infants
- Tips for Keeping Kids Safe online click here
- Scoilnet is the official resource portal from the Department of education and Science
- Teach your Monster to read is an app that supports letter sounds and blending it is currently free more information can be viewed here
- The St Lachteens Parents Facebook Page highlights useful resources and is updated regularly
- FREE Ebooks from CJ Fallon Simply click here and filter to your required title.